HSSC result 2017 for all vacancies is to be released on Haryana SSC result website. You can check HSSC result 2017 for written exam from the official website and this page. All the candidates those who apply and attend Haryana Staff Selection Commission can verify their HSSC result after the results are announced. This result was issued by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can find their results of HSSC exam from the official site of Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC. The candidates those who attended for the exam can check their exam results on the internet.
HSSC result 2017 – Haryana SSC result 2017
Candidates those who apply for this exam are allowed to take part in a common written exam first. Then there is a personal interview is held for the candidates those who qualified in the written exam. Then the candidates are placed as Upper division clerks in different places.
Name of the Exam – HSSC 2017
Name of the organization – Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC
HSSC Result announcement – April 2017
Haryana SSC Result status – Not yet released
Aspirants those who attend HSSSC are now want to check the results of the exam. Those candidates can check HSSC result 2017 after the results are issued officially.
HSSC Exam result 2017
This represents the result of HSSC 2017 which was conducted for the candidates who applied for the exam. This result is issued for the reference of the candidates those who attend the of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
TheHSSC exam result 2017 is issued after the examination is conducted. The HSSC result 2017 contains the detailed information about the candidates attends the exam. The examination board releases the result for all candidates those who appear for the exam. That is it contains the list of both qualified and unqualified candidates of HSSC 2016-2017.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC successfully conducted the common written exam for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerks UDC in the month of December for the current year. Number of candidates appeared for the HSSC Clerk exam. It conducts the written examination for all the applied candidates in five different dates.
This common recruitment exam is conducted for the candidates from 13th November to 11th December 2016. Candidates those who applied for HSSC are allowed to attend their written exam in two shifts morning and evening shifts. The main purpose of conducting this recruitment exam is to recruit the eligible and eminent candidates for the post of clerks for the Haryana state government.
HSSC Result 2017 name wise, region wise, batch wise
The of HSSC is conducted almost in all states of India. Candidates from different parts of the country appear for this recruitment exam. The HSSC result 2017 for this exam is also issued as per region wise or state wise. Candidates can check their results state wise in official site or from regional sites also. Also, candidates can verify their results by name wise from the site.
Candidates are able to verify the HSSC result 2017 only after the Haryana SSC results are issued officially. Candidates can get their results from the official site of Haryana Staff Selection Commission through online. Similarly, candidates can get these results from our site also. As per the reference from the previous year, HSSC result 2017 the official results of HSSC is issued in the month of April 2017.
This is given as per the reference of previous year results. For exact details about the date on which the results of HSSC 2017 are issued candidates are advised to visit the official site.
Things needed to check HSSC result 2017
While checking the results of Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s result candidates have to give some details in the Haryana SSC result page. Candidates have to enter the following things
- The roll number or registration ID
- The name or date of birth
- Password that provides at the time of registration
This result is the result of 2017 Haryana only. This result is released for the reference of the candidates. Candidates those who attend current year HSSC 2017 only check this result.
The main source of the candidates of HSSC 2017 for checking the results of HSSC is the official site of Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can even download their result from this site. On checking the results of this exam, candidates have to check their cut off mark also. This is the cut off mark of the candidate scored in HSSC 2017.
Candidates can get the Haryana SSC result 2017 from our site also. Not only from the official site, the result of HSSC can also be found from all other online sites. The result declaration of HSSC also contains the details of cut off marks and merit list.
Before going to check the results, candidates are advised to check the HSSC result status. This will help the candidates to know whether the official result is announced or not. Similarly, one important thing to note while checking results is to provide the correct details. If the candidates provide fault details, then this will lead to false results.
HSSC recruitment result 2017 cut off marks
The conducted by HSSC for 2017 has results declaration. This HSSC result 2017 is issued once after the examination is finished. It contains the information about the candidate and the information related to the exam. The result of HSSC 2017 contains the following details
- The name of the qualified and unqualified candidates
- The marks or percentage gained by the candidates in HSSC exam
- The name of the candidate
- The register number of the candidate
- The overall rank of the particular candidate
- The region wise rank of the particular candidate
What is the purpose of verifying HSSC result 2017?
For any type of examination, the results are very important. Every examination has its own results. Candidates those who attend HSSC 2017 must have to verify their exam results. The need for verifying results are
- The results depicts the examination status of the students
- Through this result, verification candidates will know about their performance in the exam
- Students can know their marks, percentage of the exam from the HSSC result 2017.
- The results will be useful for further reference
- This will be useful for the candidates to take part in further selection
- By checking the results, candidates will know whether they are qualified in the exam or not
- By verifying the Haryana SSC results, candidates will come to know whether they are eligible for the next round of selection or not
How to check HSSC result 2017
All the candidates those who attend the of Haryana Staff Selection Commission are eager to verify their HSSC result 2017. Candidates those who want to check results can utilize the below given steps for this purpose:
- The first step is to log on to the official site of Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The official site is mentioned above.
- Once logged on, the candidates find the initial page of the site
- In the home page, the candidates have to select the “HSSC 2017” option
- This will list a number of options related to 2017 HSSC Clerk exam
- In that, the candidates have to choose the “HSSC result” option
- This will opens a new page
- This new page asks for the name and registration number of the candidates. Provide the name and HSSC registration number
- At last, click on the “Submit” button
- Once the candidates click on the submit button, the results will be displayed on the screen
- The candidates have to click on “Download as PDF” option
- Now the candidates will see the HSSC result 2017 is downloading in the window
After verifying and downloading the results of Haryana Staff Selection Commission candidates have to take a print out of their result. This hard copy of the HSSC result 2017 is very important for the candidates in the further process. This hard copy of the result is asked by the selection board at the time of personal interview.
Candidates also have to check their merit list while checking their Haryana SSC result 2017. This is because candidates are allowed not by their qualification in the exam. The candidates are also selected as per the overall marks they obtain in the written exam. Candidates those who passed the exam but failed to qualify desired cut off marks are neglected in further selection. So it is mandatory for the candidates to verify their cut off marks of HSSC Clerk exam.
Thanks for using our site contents. It promises us that we will keep updating this site with more details related to this topic.